GALLERY
         River Green in the 1950’s with Hearts Cruisers on the island. The coat of arms of the Harvey and Blakiston families on 
Yarmouth Road in the original boundary wall of Thorpe Old
Hall.
Octagon  house on Yarmouth Rd. near the Griffin  1964.
Cemetery chapel which was demolished circa 1965.
Thorpe Gardens (Rushcutters) Yarmouth Road 1910
Whitlingham Station Thorpe c. 1950.
St.Andrews Church with steeple c.1950 and garage.
Wherry at Thorpe reach c. 1890

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

             Parish church c. 1860 before being replaced by our present church

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

           

             Home page                   Events                  Personal memories               Newsletters